I've decided to put together a list of all the things I want to do for fall . It's a way of solidifying some of my fall plans – the things I intend to do, but somehow always manage to slip away because of my work busy season.
1. Take McKayla on a movie date with Todd
2. Take kids to Gardner Village to see the fall decor and witches (Take pics!)
3. Have a yard sale (I have all the stuff sitting in my basement ready to go)
4. Have a Sunday brunch at home with friends
5. Read a book (and actually make it to a book club for once)
6.Use crockpot recipes...and find more to use (since I'll be working so many hours)
7. Sit by fire pit on cool fall nights...smores, yummy :-)
8. Start to learn Spanish (we got Rosetta Stone)
9. Decorate pumpkins with kids/family/friends
10. Organize kids clothes (put away what no longer fits)
Here's a woohoo for the fall and hoping I can accomplish my list :-)