There is nothing more challenging or rewarding than being a mom. I have had experiences and felt things that I never knew possible all because I have two little angels. I feel incredbily blessed and even through the times when I think I might go clinically insane, my babies can bring me joy and make me feel love like no other. I am internally grateful to Todd for our little monkeys and couldn't ask for a better person to help raise them with. I hope that I can raise them to be the best they can be and hope to bring them every opportunity possible to make a wonderful life of their own. I thank the Lord every day for Todd, Bodie and McKayla and if you ask me who I am or what I do...they are a huge part of what defines me as a person. Being a wife and mom is so much of what helps me try and be the best person I can be.
This Mother's Day the kiddos let me sleep in a little by playing in Kayla's room instead of coming right in to ask me to get up, told me a million times they loved me, showered me with flowers, cards and rocks and helped me around the house. We went to my parents for dinner and then ended the night with Todd when he got home from work. I so appreciate the effort they all went to in trying to give me a fun and relaxing day :-)
 |
| Me and my crew |
 |
| Pretty bouquet from the kiddos |
 |
| Rocks from Bodie man...he just getting more and more from his pocket that he had collected for me...it was so darn cute |
 |
| Another beautiful bouquet from TJ |