Oct 17, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

I never really used to be a fall person growing up (I was summer girl all the way), but in the past few years I've really learned to love it. I can still remember the quiet, crisp air the morning McKayla was born...I will never forget that day...maybe that's where it began and then just grew with Bodie being born in the fall too. The funny part is, fall is my crazy busy season at work so it's a very stressful time of year for me, but I've learned to still take time to enjoy fall and really soak it in. One of our favorite things to do is go to the Pumpkin Patch. This year we did Wheeler Farm and had a great time. We got to see the animals, go on a wagon ride, find our way through the maze (twice) and pick out our pumpkins to take home. I love these moments and hope the kids will look back on them with fond memories.














Bodie also got to go on his 1st field trip with daycare this week and they went to another pumpkin patch. The kids were SO excited to go together.