![]() |
| Writing a note with Isabelle |
| The fireplace is our favorite place right now |
| Picnic in front of the fireplace |
| Ninja Bodie dominating |
| They got Dad |
| Bodie fell (flew) off his bed so he got into ours and Kayla took care of him |
| B loves hiking with Todd and Nick |
| This is what happens when I'm awake for their late night walks...I couldn't let her go out without a coat so I let her borrow mine :-) |
![]() |
| Resting while walking with Dad |
| MIRACLE...we got a date night thanks to my parents and the universe aligning just right |
| Our dessert...it was HUGE |
| How we found B when we got back...he was OUT |
| First official snow day...the kids were SO excited |
| I needed out...so we went to Target...and they showed me everything that would be "so cool" for Christmas |
| He bought this toy and then needed to put his spiderman on immediately |
| Watching the game at my sis' My saying for this week would be...without family and health you have nothing...cherish what is most important and don't busy yourself with the petty things in life |

