Nov 20, 2015

Disneyland

Other than poor Bodie getting sick on the way to Disneyland (hello, had to pull over in gas station and wash out car...yuck), we had a great time and it meant the world to the kids.
Walking through the tree house

Splash Mountain (they loved it!)


I stayed up to block Kayla from getting wet...she ducked...they thought this was hilarious because I ended up being the only one soaked



Minnie's house

Matterhorn (they did NOT like this one b/c of the monster)

We love Dumbo


They tried SO hard


Winnie the Pooh


We didn't even know who this guy was (HA!), I guess he's from Pinocchio 

Bodie got HUGE hugs from Goofie




Peter Pan...one of my favorites and now one of theirs

Star Tours...Bodie and Todd's favorite




Elsa balloon at dinner

And a Minion for Bodie
They were DONE when we got back to the hotel (well really, in the car)!! We didn't even get pjs on for bed ;-)