May 25, 2017

McKayla 1st Communion

We were so blessed to have so many family and friends join us for McKayla's 1st communion. She has been going through classes and looking forward to this day all year. We are so proud of her for choosing to become closer to the Lord and making her own choices in her faith. This was a day we will never forget and I can't say enough how grateful we are for the love and support.
A little gift from Dad and Mom

So cute and so excited

One last practice walking up

Group Picture

Walking up to take communion for her first time

The Knights of Columbus came and the children loved it



Add caption


Such a blessing to watch my baby girl
During her speaking part



I can't tell you how grateful I am that she has friends that support and love her

These two cuties have been in Sunday school together for several years now



A little reception at our house after to celebrate

My friend sent me this picture




Kayla had a special reading part and it was so fun seeing her up there