Sep 22, 2010
This week's baby update
I had a doctor appt. yesterday and it went better than both the doctor and I expected (she said she thought she was going to be putting me on bed rest). She likes how the past couple of tests results have looked so she said we'll keep on truckin and she thinks we can keep this little guy in here for at least a couple more weeks (YEY!!!). She's still keeping a close eye on his belly measurements in case they go down or don't improve (then she would induce), but she's optimistic at this point as long as I keep on being good and staying off my feet as much as possible (she really believes he's responded well to this). My blood pressure was high one day this week which concerned them, but it came back down the next day so no worries there (although she's was baffled by the spike b/c mine is always low). Thank you, thank you, thank you again for all the prayers!

