Baby 50
Someone tagged me on this when McKayla was younger and this time I get to do it about Bodie :-). I encourage all mommy's to do it...it will make you smile!
He looks like his daddy, but has mommy's eyes (just like his sissy)
He has blondish hair (I swear it's there), blue eyes
He has the most darling toothy grin
He likes to grab your face, especially your mouth
He loves his sister sooo much
He claps, blows kisses, shakes his head "no" and gives high fives
He is persistant...even if you turn him away he will not give up
He is a CLIMBER
He army crawled rather than crawling on his hands and knees at first
He like all foods, but sometimes has issues with textures
He LOVES to eat
He likes any toy he can make noise with
He likes pulling everything out of anything
He loves exploring and is ALL over the place
He doesn't wake up at night
He is the happiest baby when he wakes up
He wont keep socks or shoes on
He really loves doing something McKayla is doing (he gets so proud)
He loves to put anything he can in the dog's water bowl
He eats food cold or warm, but likes his milk at least room temp
He is/was allergic to oatmeal (I think)
He needs prune juice, sometimes
He has learned how to spit and thinks it's hilarious
He now pushes every bite of food out with his tongue so he can squish it in his hands
He likes to jump on his sissy's bed
He loves watermelon...Just like his daddy and sissy
He does not like riding in the car
He is a cuddlebug when he's sleepy or being shy (I looove this)
He takes 2 naps a day
He has a language with McKayla that they only understand
He has 8 teeth plus all 4 molars are almost all the way in
He is talking like crazy and loves to be LOUD
He says mom, dad, up and kitty (there's more in there, but not quite sure what they are yet)
He has the cutest stinkin laugh ever
He splashes in the bath, A LOT
He gets excited to see his mommy and daddy
Especially his daddy when he's acting goofy
He is very expressive with his hands (waving them up and down when he's excited or mad)
He will laugh any/every time you go "BOO" or "ACHOO"
He has changed my life
He is a blessing
He makes me want to be a better person
He will never know how much I love him
But I will try my best to show him
Every. Single. Day