McKayla asked to have a sleepover party this year. Although I felt like she was still a little young, I went with it and we had a great time. I limited the number of friends she could invite and gave all the girls the option of doing just a "late over" so everyone was comfortable and happy. We ended up with 12 cute little girls for the party and then 5 slept over which was perfect. The weather was great, the girls so cute and sweet and my two best friends came to help me (yes, I made them sleepover!). Once the kiddos were in bed (I have to give Todd all the credit for getting them to finally fall asleep) we even got to go out and sit by the firepit as adults to watch the super moon. In the morning, we enjoyed donuts and the girls played with all the new toys (while my girls and I enjoyed conversation over coffee).
| An early gift the morning of the party |
| Getting pretty for the party |
| Cute nails and toes! |
| I loved spending some girl time with her |
| Our big girl |
| Family dinner and gifts before the party |
| Bodie got some new pjs for the party from Paka and Gigi |
| I think she was surprised about her gift from Paka and Gigi ;-) |
| Checking out the new bike |
| Perfect fit |
| Bodie and his friend followed behind (every girl needs a super hero or two behind her) |
| Birthday dinner table |
| We LOVE our birthday girl! |
| We started the party with a doll craft |
| The it was scavenger hunt time (this is Team Happy) |
| And Team Cheer |
| They had a great time |
| McKayla got a ride at the end |
| Gift time |
| We did a sleep mask cake |
| Dance party |
| Popcorn bar |
| Movie time |
| The "super moon" at about midnight |
| The "super moon" at about 5:30am from our bedroom window |
| They all got sleep masks as part of their party favors |
| Breakfast time |
| Morning giggles |