| I took the kids on a hike after church while Todd was working and we had a great time |
| Kayla had her year end dance performance...here with her cute little Octopi friends :-) |
| This pic is during dress rehearsal...she's on the top right |
| I realized I'm missing her head piece in all the pics, but she still my little cutie |
| One last selfie before I head out to watch and she heads to stage |
| She had lots of love and family support from Grandparents to aunts and uncles |
| Bodie was so sweet about wacthing her and being excited for her |
| This girl got more flowers at one time than I ever have....and she LOVED it ;-) |
| Snowbird Family Day festivities |
| The kids were big enough to ride the zipline together without an adult! |
| Mountain roller coaster time |
| Next up was our church's summer festival |
| Bodie loved doing the fishing game |
| Kayla did the princess gathering and met so many Disney princesses including her favorite |
| Giving Beamer birthday treats for his 10th bday |
| Happy Fathers Day Todd! |
| And Paka |
| Papou made these darling wood duck puppets for the kids |
| Bodie is a strong enough swimmer to go on the slide at our neighborhood pool now (he was SO excited and proud!) |
| Summer soccer...the two little kiddos (who really aren't little anymore) |
| The big girls running their hearts out |
| Dinner and a treat after the game |
![]() |
| Bodie's water day at daycare |
![]() |
| And dirt cup treats :-) |

