Jun 1, 2016

The big 35

Well, I finally hit my mid 30's! I had such a wonderful time celebrating and TJ & the kiddos spoiled me more than I deserve. I loved spending the day and weekend with my little family celebrating!
I got so many fun cards from the kiddos
They had decorated all over the house with balloons and happy b-day signs and took me to Starbucks for breakfast
We headed down to the Westin for a weekend of relaxation and fun
Love this man (who I've been w/ almost half my life now!)
Blue mouths are a sign of vacation fun (so is the crazy pool hair)
We spent all day at the pool
My greatest gifts
Water slide time

I had to go down the waterslide on my 35th bday!
Kayaking on the lake
Beach fun
Waiting for our car to dinner

Yummy Italian for my b-day dinner



Cuddles (aka being squished) from Daddy before bed
Starbucks breakfast for the win
My little mermaid

Paddleboat time

YUMMY lunch

Somehow my kids talked me into leaving the pool, driving to the grocery store and buying them these huge floats

They didn't even fit in the car!

They love them though...so it was worth it



We love movies by the pool at night

A few games of chess...

What happens when the fire alarm wakes you up at 5:50am and the kids won't go back to sleep>>>

You end up being the very first people in the pool and having it all to yourself

Bodie entered the belly slop contest and won for being the youngest! Videos below of him belly flopping (he did it 3 times!!)

We were walking to the water balloon contest and I caught them holding hands (my momma heart was full)

They didn't win the water balloon contest, but they had a lot of fun

Room service in a robe is a must on vaca ;-)