Feb 17, 2017

February so far...



I had a fun time with my book club ladies

Our sweet girl walking in for her 1st reconciliation...I am so proud of her commitment to church and her faith

Bodie dressed up like a 100 year old man for his 100th day of school

Playdough fun

We have loved wathing B play basketball and he loves playing it (he's the one shooting in this pic)

#5, red shoes

He is not afraid to get in there and get that ball



I got to go in and watch Kayla during tumble on parent observation night (she's in the red)





Valentines treats for my Valentines (they gave me roses)

I could NOT get Bodie to not do a funny picture


My loves!

I got to help with both the kiddos class parties :-)

We took an overnight trip to Logan to celebrate our niece's sweet 16 and had a blast at the photo booth


We danced the night away :-)