Feb 21, 2017

Happy Birthday TJ!!

We had a fun weekend of celebrating Todd's 39th birthday! We are so grateful for all he does for us and I can't believe what a crazy year "38" was for him...so many huge events and changes. We loved spoiling him and are praying for a wonderful last year of his 30's for him!!
We were able to spend a lot of time outdoors this weekend

Park time, running, archery...it was all fun!

I took TJ out for a "grown-up" dinner on Saturday

We did a family dinner on Sunday and our nieces were able to join us for a dinner & sleepover

That was supposed to show "39"...this was the best cake ever...my momma nailed it!

Happy Birthday Todd!!

Present time with little helpers

We made him our traditional b-day pancakes for his birthday breakfast

Then he got to open more presents...we both had to work after that, but we were able to do a nice family dinner that night to celebrate his day

Love this guy of mine for all he is and all he does. We've been through so much in our years together and I can't wait to see what this year brings for him...he is the hardest working person who puts his family first and I know he deserves the best! I also know this is just the beginning for him...he has so much more to accomplish in life and I'm very lucky to be by his side while he does it.