Sunday, we met some friends at the Bird for skiing, swimming and dinner. Both of the kids were significantly better on their skis this time so it was really fun for Todd and I to see their progress. The pool is always fun and I can't tell you how great the hot tub felt after a day of skiing. Snowbird has definitely given us some fun family time over the past year and we're looking forward to more days and nights there. The best part is how many friends we see up there every time we go :-).
| He was super excited to try this after always watching Kayla |
| Bday party fun |
| Kayla and Whitney shredding the mountain ;-) |
| Bodie and his little snowman |
| Fun in the tub after the pool |
| Todd getting ready to go down a run you will never see me on |
| Seriously, SO steep they have to lean to keep from tumbling down |
| Swimming buddies |
![]() |
| Bodie and I go down good old Chickadee |
