Dec 18, 2008

Husband Tag

I've never done one of these, but I thought this one would be fun...so here it goes...

1. What is his name?James Todd Johnson
2. Who eats more?He does and he gets to eat yummy stuff (benefits of working for a great restaurant.
3. Who said "I love you" first? Todd did...I don't know if he even remembers, but it was outside his house as I was getting in my car.
4. Who is taller?Todd 6"1 (and I love it!!!)
5. Who is smarter?He is...and I've come to terms with it. Things just come so easily to him and he has a great memory. He gets to help the kiddos with all their homework!
6. Who is more sensitive?I am...especially after just having the baby. Sometimes he just laughs at me cause I cry over the littlest things now
7. Who does the laundry?I do (and I don't mind)
8. Who sleeps on the Right side of the bed?If your looking at the bed from the footboard I sleep on the right and him on the left (I have to get up to get McKayla and dont want to climb over him every time)
9. Who pays the bills?I pay the bills cause I'm on the computer more
10. Who cooks more? Neither of us cooks much, but when he does he goes all out and enjoys it. I really want to cook more for him, but haven't yet...
11. What meals do you cook together?We don't usually cook together b/c Todd likes to do everything himself when he gets going. Actually, he usually comes to my rescue when I cook...
12. Who is more stubborn?Not really sure...both of us like to solve things rather than argue
13. Who wears the pants in the relationship?Not sure, but I'm old fashioned and like it when he wears the pants more
14. What do you like to do together?Travel,watch movies at home,go to the dog park...everything!
15. Who eats more sweets?Neither of us are huge on sweets, but ever since my pregnancy I can't say no. If I have chocolate in the house we will both go at it.
16. How did you meet? We were in Reno for a Greek trip and met through mutual friends. Todd says he saw me the day before sitting in my hotel room and told his friend that I was the girl he was going to marry...we met the next day and the rest is history.
17. Who asked out who?Todd asked me to Market Street Broiler for our first date
18. Who kissed who first? We both kissed each other
19. Who proposed to who?He proposed to me and did it in the best way...in front of our close family and friends. I will never forget that day and I have pictures!
20. His best features?I love his arms, his eyes, his legs
21. What is his best quality?He is a mans man and I love that. I feel protected and provided for by him. He's always supportive of me and has pushed me to go farther when I don't think I can. He is also a wonderful father!!
I tag Michelle,Kim,Alissa