McKayla & her Great Aunt MissyJan 29, 2009
The New Year
January has flown by! It was full of family visits,McKayla rolling over for the first time,McKayla meeting her Grandpa Johnson, all of us getting sick,Todd leaving for his first nights away from Kayla,our 2nd wedding anniversary and much more. McKayla is still wearing 0-3 month clothing at almost 5 months old, but she's growing,eating and learning well and she's the happiest little girl. She has decided these past two weeks that she likes sleeping on her tummy the most (much to mom& dad's dismay), but the doctor said there is nothing we can do about it (this is after we tried turning her back a million times a night) and that she's strong enough now. She's a talking machine and she'll put anything you give her in her mouth. Her newest curiosity is our faces and hair...watch out if you're ever holding her. Todd and I celebrated 2 years on the 27th and he took me to a fabulous dinner at The New Yorker while Gigi watched McKayla. We decided instead of individual gifts to get a video camcorder so as soon as I figure out how to download we'll have video for ya'll. We really can't believe how much has happened in 2 years (look how slow we were the first 7!). I'm heading back to work on Monday and although I have mixed feelings about it I'm very grateful for the time I've had off and I'm excited to see my co-workers. I'm sure once we get into a routine it will all seem normal again.
McKayla & her Great Aunt Missy
McKayla & her Great Aunt Missy





