Apr 19, 2010
Smart Girl
I had McKayla in a dress on Saturday because it was soo nice outside. I checked on her during her nap and noticed she was using a diaper as a pillow...I thought "funny, I don't remember her grabbing that before I put her in"...so I lifted up her little dress and there was a very cute bare bum (luckily I had changed her right before her nap so the diaper wasn't wet). Later that day I again found her without her diaper on. Todd put her down for a little rest later that evening and as I was getting ready to leave for a nice girls night out dinner I hear him yell, "Megan, get in here" from McKayla's room. I already knew...why didn't I put pants on her before we put her down???!!! I walked in and Todd said "I'll get her, you get the crib". So there I was, in my nice clothes, hair and makeup all done, fabulous new perfume on...scrubbing poop off the crib and washing the crib sheets. All we could do is laugh!