Jun 21, 2010

Fathers Day 2010

We had a BBQ with friends and family on Saturday. It was so nice to just relax outside in (finally) warm weather and catch up with everyone. McKayla had a BLAST with her little friends...in the pool, sandbox, dancing, ball pit, eating, ect. On Sunday we took Todd to brunch at Market Street and then took a drive up the canyon (it was sooo green). We went to my parents house for a BBQ that night to celebrate Fathers Day and my sis' bday. Todd is biking in the sandoones today too for a little Fathers Day treat. He is such a wonderful Dad to McKayla and she absolutely adores him. He has been very hands-on since the beginning and McKayla loves to hang out with him (and eat his food). I couldn't ask for a better Dad for my kiddos. I have always been close to my Dad and grew up with him always being a big part of my life and I'm so glad my children will have the same thing. Thank you TJ and thank you to my Dad!!




McKayla and Uncle Scott coloring on the wall