Apr 25, 2011

Easter 2011

Todd unfortunately had to work Easter morning :-(. The kids and I went to brunch at Stein Erikson with my family and then Todd was able to go to Easter dinner at my parents with us. We were also able to do Easter baskets at our house before he left for work. The kiddos were spoiled by the Easter bunny...hehehe...and even got a 2nd drop off from him at my parents house. Brunch was fabulous as always...I can't believe how many options they have there....they even had this cute kids table with spagetti,mac and cheese, fruit skewers, PB and J sandwiches, corn dogs and more. More than anything it was just nice to spend time with the family and remember what Easter is all about. The most interesting part of the day was 30 minutes before the kids and I were supposed to leave the house...I had McKayla all ready to go, Bodie down for a morning nap and I was curling my hair. I thought it got too quite for a minute so I went and checked on McKayla only to find her hiding in her new tent with chocolate eggs and peach lipgloss...both of which were all over her Easter dress. Needless to say I wanted to cry, but I just took it off and cleaned it the best I could...ending up out the door 30 minutes late (luckily my mom and sis stopped by to help me get the dress cleaned and Bodie ready). It is definitely ruined, but we got the stains out enough that she could wear it the once and nobody noticed.


Tent/tube,pillow pet,shoes,pjs,bunny slippers,special salsa (for daddy),chocolate,abc DVD,sunglasses and treats for the dog and cat. I think they made out pretty well.

Looking cool in their new shades
My little easter bunnies

Gigi bought them a new bunny from Stein Erikson

The fam after brunch



2 cutest guys ever :-)

baskets at Paka and Gigi's

Easter kisses

playing with his new toy