Jan 18, 2013
Dentist Fun
I have to say it makes me super happy that the kids love going to the dentist (hello, easy for mom). They actually go to the same place I went when I first moved here from California (although, my actual dentist retired about a year ago). They make the whole experience so fun for the kids...movies to watch, toys to choose, choose a new toothbrush, no cavity club (which means a bracelet/toy and all of them shouting "No Cavities" when the dentist checks), super hero capes, shooting the water thing across the room like a water gun, parties, ect. They are so sweet and gentle with the kids and it seriously is such a fun experience. The kids were extra cute this time and they held each other's hand while one was getting their teeth cleaned. I think this also makes them continue liking brushing their teeth at home :-).