Feb 25, 2013

Weekend

Our weekend consisted of a crazy snowstorm that landed Todd snowed in at work (McKayla was sad about this, but then she realized this meant she got to sleep with me so she was very excited about that), lots of shoveling for me (the snowblower was out of gas and I had no hubby around to help me get it going so I did it the old fashion way...and I can feel it today!), snow play with the kids (which included building a snow turtle) and time with friends and my mom, a Costco run in the crazy snowstorm (when you need milk you gotta be brave...HA!) My girlfriends were nice enough to let me bring my kiddos to BUNCO and I can't thank them enough cause I REALLY enjoyed my girl time :-).
Very engrossed in his ice cream treat
She said, "Mom look, I'm a huley girl" :-)