On Saturday we met up with Todd's sis and her family for fun and dinner at Snowbird. The kids had SUCH a great time with their cousins (they live in Cali) and it was fun for the family to see Todd's restaurant (I was super proud of McKayla for going on the zip line...even I was nervous to go on that). They spent the night that night and the kids thought having a sleepover was the best thing ever (wow, did it take a lot of effort/time to get them to sleep though). They were so sad to see them leave in the morning :-(. Todd and McKayla went to Solitude for frisbee golf with her friend Raley on Sunday afternoon while Bodie and I took much needed naps. Sunday night we went to a friends house for last minute swimming and BBQ and it was the perfect ending to a packed weekend. Thanks to Matty B for letting the kids run amuck in his house ;-).
| This is what happens in Todd's restaurant before the doors open ;-) |