I took some PTO over the last week and tried to do as much fun stuff as I could with the kids and Todd. We enjoyed all the time together and I have to admit it was hard to come back to work (for both me and the kids), but I'm sure it'll be good to get back into a routine (we had NONE while I was out). I didn't take pictures of everything, but I figured that's good...it means I was in the moment rather than trying to capture everything with a camera ;-). We enjoyed play dates, the zoo, splashpark, pool time, a movie, donut mornings, BBQs, sleepovers, frozen yogurt dates and I got to spend a day/night with my best girlfriends while our Linz was in town.
 |
| Zoo train time |
 |
| Splash park fun |
 |
| Donuts for breakfast equals happy kiddos |
 |
| Frozen yogurt date while Kayla was with a friend |
 |
| Girls day---lunch, shopping, manis and fun |
 |
| Celebrating Lindsey's engagement |
 |
| We can't wait for the wedding of Scot and Linz!! |
 |
| Evening out with the ladies |