Kayla's school had their annual carnival on Friday so I took the kids out to dinner and then we went over. It was fun having a date night with the kids and they had so much fun on the bounce houses. McKayla saw her new little best friend as soon as we got there and they were inseperable from then on. It was fun for me to get to know her parents and I actually got to know another little friend's parents randomly at a birthday party the next day (it really was random that we both knew this person and then all of a sudden they were at Sunday school the next day too and the little girl is in Kayla's class...we decided we are meant to hang out). I feel like I'm back in school meeting all these new "friends" ;-) and I love that McKayla is getting to know new friends in all her different classes.