Apr 6, 2015

Easter 2015

I LOVE Easter! It is such a special holiday and such a great point to step back and take time to remember the sacrifice that was made for us. I loved talking to the kids about Jesus and what he did because they really started to understand it this year. We spent the day with family...church, brunch, dinner and with the weather being so warm we were able to just sit outside and play while we soaked up the sunshine. I am so grateful for all our blessings and so thankful that I have been able to become closer to Christ over the past couple of years. I have found such pleasure in hearing about Him in my children's words this past year when they get out of Sunday school...their perspective is so pure and innocent and it has helped me to take my perspective back to that.
EB brought some fun stuff

And he left some fur on the floor

Hair stamps, SO excited


Waiting to see EB at church

They were so happy to see EB

Church easter egg hunt


Checking out all the goods

Up to Snowbird for brunch and to see TJ

The EB made it to Snowbird too

Chocolate fountain goodness

Cute table for dinner

Another easter egg hunt at Pake and GiGi's



And Easter baskets from Paka and GiGi (they also each got one from Yai Yai and Papou!)

Golf with Bodie's new gold set