Oct 8, 2016

Bodie is 6!!

Our Bodie man is 6!!! Bodie had such a fun time celebrating his birthday this year and we had a great time too. Bodie is such a great kiddo and we can't imagine our lives without him. He makes us laugh all the time and he is so sweet to everyone he knows. I live for my B cuddles and kisses and there isn't a sweeter boy I know. We love our B to pieces....here are 6 fun facts about our 6 year old :-)

-Bodie LOVES to build with his Legos...he is constantly creating something new
-Bodie loves Kindergarten and is excited to go to school every day
-Bodie started Karate this month and has had so much fun with it...he loves showing us his moves
-Bodie is very kind, generous and loving...his teacher told us he is very well behaved and kind to all the other kids. He will also still give me all the kisses and cuddles I want ;-)
-Bodie loves to make us laugh and can make McKayla go into a fit of giggles. They get along really well (they of course have their moments, but love to play together) and he is so good about watching out for Kayla and taking care of her. He also looks up to her and wants to be a part of what she's doing.
-Bodie knows how to talk....non-stop...and if you think I'm exaggerating just drive in the car with him. It is so funny to listen to him go on and on for the whole drive. He will talk about so many different things and I swear he doesn't take a breathe :-)
Celebrating at Paka and Gigi's

Just a little excited about his phone watch ;-)

Last picture awake at 5 years old
I decorated his door while he slept
I always sneak a pic of the kids sleeping the night before their b-day
Birthday morning
Candles on his funfetti bday pancakes
Present time
Listening to Todd tell him that he's taking him to the Utah game this night for his bday
He got to celebrate at school and daycare too...I just melt when I see this smile
Birthday party table
He chose bowling for his b-day party with friends
We love love our birthday boy







Some of B's friends rode home with us from the party...that was a funny ride!
Kayla and I tailgated with the boys before the game
Headed to his 1st Utah game with his Daddy and Unlce...he was in heaven!



So grateful they have this memory together