Sep 2, 2018

McKayla's 10th Birthday!

How in the world is our little girl double digits! I swear it was just yesterday that we brought her home all teeny tiny. We had so much fun celebrating her birthday and really tried to make a big deal out of turning 10. I can't lie...I had some major tears flowing when writing her a special letter and when I put her to bed the night of her birthday, but we had so much fun with all of the celebrations and loved seeing the smiles and giggles flowing from her. We are so so proud of the young lady she is and is still becoming and we can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for her!
She chose to do a Spa Lateover party this year


The goodies for all the girls to take home

Mani and pedi stations

New bike from Paka and Gigi

Facial station with a yogurt mask and a chocolate mask

I put Todd in charge of the facial station...he was so funny and sweet with the girls

Pampering galore

They all ended up on the tramp after that

Then it was time for cake

Then gifts....

And last, pjs and a movie

Let's just say they did not stay seated for long...the sugar kicked in about 10 minutes after this pic

Donuts for her treat at school

Swim day with a cute friend who couldn't make the party

Her actual b-day morning





Her last picture at nine years old

Our sweet 10 year old! (BTW- she crawled under so she didnt' break the streamers)



Family brunch

Family walk

B-day shopping with Grandma 

Later that day we relaxed and played her new board game

She wanted to cook her b-day dinner w/ Todd (they used recipes from her new AG cook book)

Happy 10th birthday our love!!!!