Aug 25, 2010

Goodbye Broiler, Hello Downtown Grill

Well, apparently Todd and I should have babies more often (like these 2 weren't close enough) because everytime we're about to have a baby, Todd gets a phone call from work. He has been promoted again and will now be the General Manager of the Market Street Grill and Oyster Bar in downtown SLC. Once again, it will be hard work and different hours, but the raise certainly couldn't come at a better time and Todd really deserves this...he has worked so incredibly hard to get the Broiler where it is today compared to 2 years ago and it's so nice that the owners have noticed. I'm really proud of him and can't wait to see him in action downtown. Feel free to stop by and have breakfast, lunch or dinner (brunch on Sunday's too) and say hello to him :-). Although the restaurant business is one of the craziest you can get into I must say we are so grateful for the way Gastronomy has taken care of us through the years!