Aug 3, 2010
McKayla's New Daycare
McKayla is doing so well at her new daycare (school is what we call it with her)...mommy is still struggling. She hasn't had any issues and seems to really enjoy herself when she's there (she gets play time, music time, snacks, lunch, breakfast, water time, outside time, craft time...you name it). She sings a song to me from "school" every day when we drive home and she's so talkative. Today was my first day that I had to drop her off and I definitely cried...it's also the first week that she has to start going full-time (I'm in my busy season for work now and can't do Tuesday & Thursday from home). She's just sooo tired from all the activity all day (and she doesn't sleep as long there) so Tuesdays and Thursdays were her days to take a long nap (I'm talking 3 1/2-4 hours) to catch up. I know she'll adjust and I'm sure she'll start taking the full 2 hour nap there, but I'm a mom...and I worry about my baby. I hate being away from her more, but I know in just a couple months I'll get to spend some great months at home with her and the baby. Until then...I'm constantly thinking about her and wondering how she's doing. The best part of my day is definitely when I get to pick her up!!!!!