P.S. Please forgive the pics of the lights...I was trying to take them while driving
Dec 19, 2011
Thanksgiving Point X-mas Lights
One of my goals this year was to go see the Thanksgiving Point Holiday lights as a family. So we grabbed my mom and sis and down south we went. McKayla thought it was the most awesome thing in the world because we let her take off her seatbelt and ride in the back with Daddy (don't tell!) and Bodie loved sitting in Aunt Nonnie's lap so he could see the lights. We even got to go see Santa's reindeer after and GiGi bought us all the yummy treat of our choice (funny story...I let Kayla pull the lever to get the purple m&ms she wanted cause the pink one didn't let many out when I did it...well apparently the purple was different. All of a sudden there were purple m&ms flying out faster than I could catch them...then there were hundreds stuck in the tube where I was stuck with a tiny bag at the bottom. I know I looked like an idiot, but you know every parent in there was just grateful it wasn't them because it easily could've been). When we were leaving, my mom told McKayla the reindeer were going to bed now. McKayla got very concerned and said she was worried becuase they didn't have blankets. We finally told her Santa had blankets he would bring them and after about 5 minutes she was convinced and happy :-)
P.S. Please forgive the pics of the lights...I was trying to take them while driving










P.S. Please forgive the pics of the lights...I was trying to take them while driving