May 3, 2012

Vegas Take 1

My four best girlies and I took off for Vegas this past weekend in hopes of relaxation and fun. We had a fabulous time together and it was so nice to catch up and all our busy lives. It's amazing how important great girlfriends are and I can't imagine not having them in my life. I see their children as my own nieces and nephews and would do anything in the world for them and their families (as I know they would do for me). I definitely came back refreshed and a more relaxed mommy/wife. I'm so grateful for all Todd did while I was away too....he is an amazing father and husband and I'm lucky to have a man that only wants the best for me and our family! Below are the pictures I took and hopefully I'll have some more to share when the other girls send me theirs :-)