McKayla and Todd biked/ran the Mountair Mile last weekend. This is the 8th annual race for our neighborhood and all proceeds support The Sharing Place. We got McKayla a new little running outfit and she trained with Todd. On the day of the race they were feeling great and Bodie and I were ready to cheer them on. I will admit I could barely take pictures as they started off b/c of the tears in my eyes. I was so proud of her for taking on this challenge and I LOVED watching her and Todd do it together. As they saw the finish line McKayla pulled out one last burst of energy and ran her little heart out. After the race they had crafts for the kids (they got to make fish), watermelon/water/cookies, a raffle and presentation of the ribbons. It was an awesome family experience and we are planning on all of us being in the race next year :-)