Dec 1, 2014

Time off

Some pics from my time off with the family. I really enjoyed just hanging around the house, seeing family and watching the kids play. We went to the park, went on walks, decorated the house for x-mas, went shopping, read books, danced, colored/painted....and more. The best times were the snuggles and family nights. We rounded up the weekend with church on Sunday evening where the kids and I were asked to bring up the gifts for communion. This was a special moment for us and the kids looked so happy and proud as we brought the gifts up to Father Andrew. McKayla carried the "crackers" as she called them, I carried the wine and Bodie was the helper to make sure we didn't spill anything. As we got to the alter, Bodie tapped me on the leg and said "good job mom" b/c I didn't spill  :-). Todd got home the same time as us that night and we were able to watch a family movie before heading off to bed...nothing more I could've asked for.

Bodie wanted to take selfies

McKayla, Lily and Sophia hugging at Sophia and Griffins baptism

Little besties

Silly kiddos

Playing with the manger


Love this goofy girl

Always jumping off something


Family movie night