| I heard snickering one morning and found these two having early morning talks and giggles |
| One day I ended up picking up Batman from daycare (seriously, his teachers are the best...they made this all up for him) |
| McKayla got to go to "Burning of the B" at Brighton w/ one of her besties |
| Love that our girl wore pearls for her school fun run :-)...side note...how cute are these school shirts (I might have got one for myself too) |
| These two are enjoying one on one time together in the mornings |
| The most perfect rainbow (actually two) outside our window...it went from end to end |
| Family games before bed |
| All tuckered out after 4-wheeling with Todd and his Dad |
| Bodie loves Grandpa Johnson's new Jeep |
| They saw a bullmoose, momma and baby while 4-wheeling |
| His serious pose for the first day of fall soccer |
| Showing off her darling new shirt from her Helbling besties |