Dec 7, 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I was REALLY excited to decorate the new house this year. It took me a little longer trying to figure out where I should put everything and I have some more ideas for next year, but I absolutely love it and it pretty much looks like Christmas exploded in our house. I have been LOVING just being home with a mug of coffee, music playing, a candle burning, sitting by the fireplace watching the kids play. I have to give a huge shout out to my hubby too for letting me go out and find whatever I "needed" to put it all together (and for helping me put it all together!).


Todd worked so hard on our lights this year...I REALLY wanted the red/white look and we couldn't find them in LED anywhere so he had them custom made at Modern Display and then put them up for me (yep, I owe him and yep, it totally freaked me out to have him on this roof)

I was so waiting for the Clark Griswald moment when the tree would just burst open

I was in heaven watching my parents relax in my home and Todd playing with the kids by the fireplace

The kids love their tree with all of their ornaments on it (all of mine from growing up are on there too)

Bubbles is back and she brought advent calendars



I had to go out of town so this was Todd's move

She brought cute xmas sheets for the kids too


A map from Bubbles

That led to her and tickets for the Polar express

All smiles before church

Bubbles brought pjs for the kids to wear on the Polar Express
This guy is totally fine with cuddling up every night








Lights in all our rooms means the house glows from the inside out ;-)


Kayla's tree

Bodie's tree


The grown up tree


I love looking back at our xmas cards and Santa pictures from years past