I definitely got some much needed down time during the break (in between the holiday crazy) and I had so much fun just being at home with my babies and seeing my family.
The animals love the kids and loved having them home all day
![]() |
| The kids took a ski lesson |
| And then we had a family ski day with TJ and my brother |
| Four people I love so so much |
| He loves his Snowbird sweatshirt |
![]() |
| We went to Star Wars (and all actually sat through the movie and liked it) |
| We relaxed |
| And took funny pictures |
| We went to the trampoline place with the Helbling ladies |
| We had friends over |
| Bodie LOVES to cuddle Beamer |
| Trying out the new x-mas gift |
| Bodie had to try too |

