![]() |
| I love that the kid's daycare sends us pics of them throughout the day |
![]() |
| Kayla's in the back...they are doing exercise time |
![]() |
| B had a ski day with Dad |
| I noticed the kid's rooms were glowing one morning from the sunrise (this is the view from B's room) |
| Cold mornings call for hot cocoa |
| And yummy family breakfasts |
| Gigi and Uncle Scotty built an awesome snow kitty |
| I can't begin to tell you how much Bodie loves him |
| My boys brought me flowers at work to kick off our anniversary celebrations |
| Todd took Kayla on a date night |
| B got a nice couple cuts and bruise when he crashed skiing (did great after the crash though) |
| TJ and I spent a day at the spa to celebrate 16 years together/9 year wedding anniversary followed by lunch and then a family dinner while watching our wedding video...it was perfect! |


