Feb 8, 2016

Life lately...

Kayla had wear your favorite College shirt day and Bodie had pajama day at school

Playing in the snow with neighbors

The only thing better than donuts at church is pancakes

McKayla participated in the high school mini cheer and loved it (this is her doing her handstands)

Walking in on the night she cheered at the basketball game

Cute future cheerleaders

She had SO much fun

Bodie had an awesome goal at his game...took it all the way down the field

Todd took Bodie to the gym to practice his indoor soccer

I came down and found the kiddos all set up for a movie

My mom gave Bodie these...he decided he was Mario (he even put on his red hat later)
Below are videos from Kayla's cheer...my darn phone died for the performance so I didn't get that, but she did so well. I did get some from practice and a little when they first ran out for the performance (she's in the long black pants, pink/black shoes and blue bow).