| I found this on my phone...such sweet girls |
| Summer soccer wrapped up |
| After a full day of swimming and fun...I found Kayla like this when we went to check out at the store |
| Summer movie nights |
| And sleepovers in mom and dad's room |
| We love making our own popsicles |
| Stretching before a family run |
| Dress up fun |
| Kayla and I love doing word searches together |
![]() |
| Snowbird summer fun with my mom and the kids |
| Someone had an ice cream ;-) |
| We have been at the pool A LOT |
![]() |
| Kayla went to her cousin's house for a couple days so Bodie and I had fun at home. We had a movie night followed by a sleepover in my room... |
| Went to the pool a couple times and ate dinner there one night... |
| Played a lot of Legos |
| Bodie went off the diving board for his first time without a life jacket or someone below...this is him doing a twist after a few jumps |
| Bodie peeled a cucumber from our garden one night for dinner with mom and dad |

