| Floating the canal behind Todd's parent's house |
| On the lake with G&G Johnson |
| Love this pic of B and Todd's Dad |
| The kids came to watch my last tennis lesson (side note: I loved taking my lessons!) |
| My neighbor took the kids for Chick-Fil-A's dress like a cow day |
| Lots of ice cream on the hots days of summer |
| Triple chocolate smores for the win |
| We spent the day on the lake and the kids loved jumping of the dock |
| Bodie and Todd cruising the lake |
| The only picture I got of our date night (walking out of an underground restaurant) ;-) |
| Car wash fun |
| Walking in the park with GiGi |
| Getting ready to watch the Ballet in the park |
| Our church did a blood drive and I got the cutest bandage ever after I donated :-) |
| The kids put on a performance |
| And then a wedding |
| We live at the pool! |
| So much fun having dinner at a friends house |