Todd actually got Father's Day off this year so we were able to enjoy the whole day with him. The kids woke him up with a chocolate tie (they thought this was the most hilarious joke ever) and insisted on helping immediately have a few bites. We took him to Market Street for brunch where he got some more gifts from the kiddos and then went for a hike. That night we went over to my sister's in-laws for a BBQ. It was a nice, relaxing day and I hope we were able to show Todd just how much he means to us. He is such a great dad, husband and leader. He has done and does so much for the family and he's always thinking of something fun to do with the kids. They really admire and look up to him and I love seeing his traits show up in them. I truly couldn't ask for a better or more hands on dad for the kids....we got SUPER lucky! And he of course has given me the greatest gift in life by being my partner in creating our little family.