McKayla started summer swim lessons this past weekend (kindu kicking myself for not enrolling Bodie after seeing his enthusiam for the water in St. George, but they're all full now). We did group lessons this time which I think is good and bad...she gets a little bored waiting, but I think it's good for teaching her patience. After her lesson her teacher also came to talk to me and told me that he told the director she should be moved up a level (insert proud momma moment). He said she has really good intuition and he thinks she'll do much better and progress faster if she gets more of a challenge. McKayla was a little nervous about having a boy teacher, but she ended up really liking him and I think it gave her some variety she hasn't had yet. I'm excited to watch her learn new things and we are all excited for the outdoor pool trips we plan to do after swim lessons this summer (we actually took the kids to the outdoor pool this week and they had such a fun time...especially going down the waterslide with Todd).


 |
| Lollipops are a MUST HAVE to get through the lessons) |