Dec 2, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

I was SO excited to have my Grandparents with us for Thanksgiving this year! We got to spend almost a week with them and the kids had so much fun reading with them and showing off for them. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner (minus the fact that Todd had to work which was definitely tough on me and the kids) and enjoyed a dinner at Log Haven while they were here (which Todd was able to make so it kindu made up for Thanksgiving). I absolutely love that I have some more recent pictures and memories of them with the kids. It was nice to have some time away from work and a lot of family time.



Funny boy at dinner

SO thankful for these 2!



Reading with Great Grandpa

Bodie doing Kayla's hair w/ his tools while watching the Macy's parade



Pretty Thanksgiving table

Cooking with GiGi


Incredibly thankful for the time they've shared with my Grandparents





Yep, heels off and tapped out...I'll get a nap when I can now-a-days


Breakfast with Great G&G

Putting up x-mas lights